Whatever we do at the Las Vegas Escorts For You agency is impacted by security. We adhere to SOC 2 Type 2, and we:
- Enforce HTTPS on every link to ensure TLS encryption of data in route.
- Use AES-256 for encryption of every piece of database data at rest.
- Our web pages are globally housed in SOC 1, SOC 2, and ISO 27001 accredited information centers. Servers belonging to our partners are kept in information centers with 24-hour security, completely independent electrical systems, two-factor authorization, and visual logs for auditing.
- Perform independent hacking tests on a regular basis from outside vendors (results are provided to enterprise clients).
- Conduct regular training sessions for all personnel on security awareness.
Because of neglect, we’ve temporarily turned off our bug reward program. We might continue later.
The only usage-related metadata that we send to other organizations to help us identify and address bugs or issues with performance is:
Data for tracking errors is gathered.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.3 Safari/605.1.15
Mac OS X
Vue (Programming Language)
Any independent failure and analytical tracking applications we utilize obfuscate all internet protocol (IP) addresses along with other personally identifiable information (PII).